Monday, March 9, 2009

So, little did I think that I would have a day bad enough to be constituted as "a Bad Day" but I am pretty sure that today (or this week, more like) has been pretty bad. It started on Friday, I had to go to work that evening and I had a little scratchy throat but I thought it was just from all the bad karaoke singing i had been doing in my apartment. By the end of work I could barely stand, i was so sore. On Saturday, I had lost my voice completely. I was unable to talk to customers or communicate with my co-workers. Sunday came around and my voice didn't sound as bad but I began to sneeze all the time; it was at that point I was sure that I had the flu. I have no doubt now, as I lay on the couch with the look of death on my face. I have lost all control of facial functions and receive sympathetic comments from my roommates, who are standing at safe distances from me. Is it really love when they wear masks and spray me with lysol? The only good thing about being sick, actually sick, is being able to call in sick to work...although, i don't get paid for being sick. Why couldn't the flu come over spring break when my mom could have taken care of me? This is when homesickness really kicks-in.
Well, this is my reason for missing class today...I didn't think that anyone would like to sit next to my germ-oozing, sickly frame. Your welcome!
I hope to be well enough to see you all on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment